Free Quote: (913) 667-0950
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for kcsecurity.net . This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Security We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Call now for a free quote:
* TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Homeowner verification, credit approval and standard sales and monitoring agreements required. Standard text messaging and data rates may apply based on your mobile plan. Message delivery is subject to mobile carrier network availability. Internet connection must be available in order to use video camera(s) and other selected services. You will receive up to seven additional sensors, for a total of 10. All sensors must be installed by Guardian at the time of the system installation. Local permit fees may be required. Usage of existing equipment is based on compatibility with Guardian's central monitoring station receivers. You must not currently be subject to an agreement with another monitoring company. **Limited Lifetime System Repair (LLSR): With the LLSR, for as long as your system is active, we will provide services to address normal wear and tear or other malfunctions with your system, subject to the Terms and Conditions of your Agreement. Offer subject to change without notice. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer valid for new customers only. Additional terms and conditions apply.